What you can and can not due with your Generic Bot
(Note: This EULA is specifically for the "Generic Series" Bar Bot asset and rig only. Minted versions of unique Bar Bots will have a separate agreement that will grant additional rights, including most commercial rights, to holders. )
The fine print...
By accepting this End User License Agreement (“EULA” or this “Agreement”) or by downloading or using the Generic Bar Bot (“Content”) you signify that you have read and agree to all the terms of this Agreement, as it may be updated or amended from time to time.
1.0 General License Agreement.
· Content License. grants to User and User hereby accepts, subject to the limitations and obligations of this Agreement, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Content, duly obtained by payment of all applicable license fees, as provided in this Agreement.
· Title and Ownership. The Content contains copyrighted and/or proprietary information protected by the laws of the United States and/or international laws and treaties. Box Rocket Studio retains all rights in, title to, and ownership of the Bar Bots Content. Box Rocket Studio gives no rights or warranties regarding the use of any objects, names, trademarks, service marks, or works of authorship depicted in any Content and User is solely responsible for separately obtaining all such necessary rights or consents that may be required for any particular use of objects, names, trademarks, service marks or works of authorship.
· Restrictions on Copying. The Content is provided solely for User's use. User does not have the right to provide the Content to others in any form or on any media except as set forth in this Agreement. The Content may be copied in whole or in part solely for User's use. Specifically, User may copy the Content onto the storage device of an unlimited number of computers owned or controlled by User. The Content is for use solely by User and not by any other individual or entity. All individuals or entities must obtain their license to use the Content.
· Three-Dimensional Works. Box Rocket Studio wishes to encourage the expansion of the catalog of Content available to its users. Accordingly, User may access, use, copy, and modify the Content to create one or more derived and/or additional three-dimensional works provided that:
The creation of three-dimensional physical representations (3D-print, molded copy, CNC-routed copy, and the like) of Content or any three-dimensional art derived from the Content is permitted only for personal, non-commercial use by the User. Additionally, the user may not grant other entities or individuals the right to produce such physical representations of the Content except for the sole purpose of providing the print to the User for their personal use.
· Protection and Security. User agrees that the Content is the property of and proprietary to Box Rocket Studio, and further agrees to protect the Content and all parts thereof from unauthorized disclosure and use by User's agents, employees, associates, family members, customers, or any other third party. User shall be exclusively responsible to ensure the selection, supervision, management, control, and use of the Content conforms to all terms of this Agreement.
· Patent Copyright, and Trade Secret Indemnity. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Box Rocket Studio harmless against all liability resulting from or related to any claim that (i) any content or work created by User, or (ii) User's use of any Content, infringes any third-party patent right, copyright or other intellectual property right, or misappropriates, or misuses any trade secret or other proprietary right, or any portion thereof, of any third party.
· No other Warranties. Except as expressly provided above, the content and all related documentation are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranty of any kind, and Box Rocket Studio hereby disclaims all other warranties, express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties arising from usage of trade or course of dealing or performance. In no event shall Box Rocket Studio, distributors, officers, agents, employees, or suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever, whether based on contract, tort, warranty, or other legal or equitable grounds, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss, arising out of the use of or inability to use the content, even if Box Rocket Studio has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In addition, in no event shall Box Rocket Studio cumulative liability hereunder exceed the license fees paid by User for licensing the content. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to User.
· No Liability for Hardware. User assumes complete responsibility for all hardware used in conjunction with the Content. Box Rocket Studio shall not be responsible in any way for the non-performance or malfunction of any hardware.
· General Provisions.
· Costs and Expenses of Enforcement. In the event of the failure of either party hereto to comply with any provisions of this Agreement, the defaulting party shall pay any and all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees arising out of or resulting from such default (including any incurred in connection with any appeal), incurred by the injured party in enforcing its rights and remedies, whether such right or remedy is pursued by filing a lawsuit or otherwise.
· Governing Law. This Agreement and the relationship of Box Rocket Studio and User is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions and without regard to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
· Trademark and Copyright. All Bar Bots products are trademarks or registered trademarks of Box Rocket Studio LLC. and constitute copyrighted material owned by Box Rocket Studio regardless of whether such products are the subject of copyright registrations in any particular jurisdiction. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
· Severability. If any part of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the other provisions shall remain fully valid and enforceable. It is the intention and agreement of the parties that all of the terms and conditions hereof be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Assignment. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by User, but may be assigned by Box Rocket Studio without restriction.